Thursday, September 22, 2011

Behind the Scenes

Here are some of my favorite 'Behind the Scenes' photos. Whenever I do a photo shoot, I inevitably make a huge mess of clothes and accessories, and almost always some silliness with my models happens. I couldn't have started my shop with out TONS of help from my friends and family.
These photos don't necessarily go up on Etsy, but I love them just the same!

Rainbow Chaos
Model Nikki is T.H.F.E here. (Too Hot for Etsy) 

Sophie giving motivational purring.
EXPERT model Nikki modeling three listings at once. How does she do it? 
Modern Dorthy from the wizard of OZ for fun. Only she lives in Silverlake now, and is tired and jaded. We called this "My name is Dorthy and I am going to the MOTHER EFFING FARMERS MARKET."



















































No comments:

Post a Comment