Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Outfit Post!





Outfit Deets:
Coat: 1950's Camel Hair, Goodwill in Bedstuy
Dress: Grey Grecian Dress by 213, bought at Mauries in downtown LA (I go with my moms!)
Cardigan: Banana Republic on sale
Socks: Thigh High Black socks from www.sockdreams.com (obsessed) 
Necklace: bought at the Brooklyn Flea Market. It is handy for instantly looking like the Monopoly guy if the situation calls for it.
Amazeballs High Heels: I ordered these online from Urban, but sadly I think I am returning them, as they are a bit too unstable for my former dancer old ladyeasily injured self. (I twisted my knee in them)
So so sad.

2 comments:

  1. I love your coat, and your shoes are gorgeous too!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Followed you on bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete