Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Street Style Trend Alert: When CAPES attack!

Le Cape! C'est Magnifique! 
I have noticed and been swept up in an affinity for capes this fall. So ladylike. Here are some of the latest cape street style shots I captured of capes in action. 
(More to come!)
This look somehow hits all the perfect notes of masculine and feminine.






What i love about both of these shots is the color and texture. The student on the left (she was late for class and still let me snap a shot) pairs a neutral with a blampop of a primary blue! The person on the right is enveloped with deep cozy burgundy (a current color obsession of mine) and black, which set off her hair and accessories.
I love this woman's smile, and her vintage Bakelite Jewelry!

                                  Oh and a Cape for Me!

I recently purchased this beautiful cape from Etsy seller pixie007 (who was lovely by the way) and I couldn't be more happy! It fits me like a dream, and it is 1960's coral pink wool with a sherbert lining. So so perfect and different than what is in the stores. Outfit Photos coming soon promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment