Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hair thoughts... to Femme Mullet or not to Femme Mullet.

This is a Femme Mullet. Now that I cut off the dyed pink tips I had, I am itching for some edge to my hairstyle. Also it's getting to be summer, and for some reason I always want to shave/cut my hair in summertime.
Awesome Fringe earrings and Hair Styles http://www.etsy.com/shop/lazysundaysshop?ref=seller_info
  So I am conflicted. I have had long hair for a while now, but I have done crazy things in the past like shave my entire head. On the one hand, this would be a bitch to grow out, on the other hand, it is pretty ferosh. Thoughts? Comments? Advice?

Here is my hair right now, in it's natural thick wavy state and straight. When curly it is right at my shoulders, when straight it is a good 2 or 3 inches longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment