Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I was SPOTTED!

Etsy user Ninja Nordbo "spotted" my Sexy Red peplum Dress, my "Tits the Season"Bowl, and gave a shout out the Nora's Necessities blog!
 They added it all to their wonderful curated blog of retro finds, 

www.etsyspot.com



Thanks so much for "spotting us". Here are the the things that Ninja spotted. Amazing taste buddy. We're glad to be in your sights.










To give back the love, I have spotted some great finds on etsyspot.com . I would recommend bookmarking this site, it is always a visual feast. Here are some of my favorite picks. 

I spy with my little eye.....







1. Cats Eye
2.  Yellow 50's Purse
3. Vintage Remodeled Rockabilly Holiday Wear Top
4. Atomic Stand Ice Tray Aluminium
5. Andis Vibrator Vintage
         www.etsyspot.com

3 comments:

  1. wow you spotted some real gems from my blog, amazing. retro-living and loving is super fun, everyone should get involved.

    super blog!! love it and it is surely bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!! Thanks for including my retro vibratron, much obliged ♥

    ReplyDelete