Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Those apples didn't know what hit 'em.

For our One year Anniversary, mi amor and I went APPLE and PUMPKIN picking! It was the perfect fall getaway. The leaves were changing, we ate way too many apples, found two HUGE pumpkins (Halloween pumpkin carving amazingness to be posted soon), and had lovely smooches on top of a mountain by a lake!

So many apples, so much nommmmin. I also just got my OWN new baby Camera, so I got a weensy bit obsessed with photography.

But basically, what you need to know is that we picked the SH*T out of those APPLES. They didn't even know what hit them. We also carried on our annual tradition of High-Fiveing after each apple we picked. We also made an amazing discovery. Apple Cider Donuts are like: if churros got down with fresh apples, and then went to heaven. Weird, I know, but nothing can get close to the dangerously delicious taste of APPLE CIDER DONUTS....nomnomnom.


On the Road


This old tree stump refused to answer my questions, but we got along okay.

Seriousssssly.

Minard Farms Inc. Where it's at for apples.



Me, trying my hardest to be a shipment of apples

 Outfit Report:
Brown cowl infinity Scarf I got at H&M 2 yrs ago in MTL. Black Peacoat: no joke, Anne Taylor faux fur peacoat from Burlington coat Factory last winter on a coat hunt with Karl. Brown Circle Skirt with Roses: Jones New York Thrifted at LA Goodwill for 5 bucks! The Teal Bow Tie Blouse: I found this soft 100% cashmerrre at Beacon's Closet with mi madre. The Black Leather Boots I've had for 2 years, and I think I bought em' new at Nordstroms. Montreal winters had murdered all my boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment