Thursday, February 16, 2012

Outfit Post: Mixology Los Angeles Style. Leopard, Amber, Palm Fronds and Sea Foam.

Outfit Deets:
Boots: They are Pour La Victorie, and one of my best THRIFT scores to date! (click for boot love)
Tights: A gift from an old roomate.
Cardigan: Hand-me-down from mi madre, originally Targeeeet?
Belt: Swiped from Mom's closet. (I put it back!)
Dress: Another Madre hand-me-down which I wear all the time.
Nails: Sephora Nail Polish in Teeny Bikini (4 bucks!)
Ring: Amber, bought it when I was a freshman in Montreal. What I would call a 'Grandma Style'    Piece. (My grandmother has FIERCE style, it's basically go big or go home.)
Hair: Busted. This is before a very necessary hair cut. (and before the pink!) 

I guess this goes to show you my mom has great style, and raiding her closet is best. I say shop your mom's closet. (always...some things never get old. sorry mom. =) love youuuuu!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment