Monday, April 9, 2012

Nail Game: Lady Sings the Blues Navy Sparkle

Ok so I love pastel colored Spring nails. But I decided to mix it up and use this Deborah Lippmann Midnight Navy nail polish. I find that her nail polishes are a bit expiz, but they are also really unique colors and they last a really long time. This color is a midnight navy blue with sparkles called "Lady Sings the Blues". Puts me in a Billie kinda mood. Perfect for a lazy Sunday don't-mind-if-I-do kind of feeling. I like the dark nails in the spring. I love to pair dark colors with light floral prints. 

There is something about breaking seasonal rules that makes my inner fashion nerd jump for joy. 

Burgundy in the summer? Coral in the winter? Navy in the spring? Pastels in the Fall? Yes Please! 


No comments:

Post a Comment