Sunday, October 30, 2011

I met up with the King


I met up with the king
He confessed his body was burning
I met up with the king
His body had begun to rot
And he said don't think less of me
I'm still the same man I used to be

But no one believed him

No one believed him

I once knew a pretty girl

And she was in love with the world
And she loved a young man
Who loved her body but never saw her mind
He took everything she had kept
And then he took everything else that was left

But no one believed her

No one believed her

I feel just like the king

As I fall on the muddy ground
I feel just like you
There's people thinking
They know something now
Well I don't know anything at all
And we mean nothing to history
Well thank God

So tell me do you believe me?

Do you believe me?
I bet you don't
I bet you won't

No comments:

Post a Comment