Monday, September 26, 2011

L'Wren Scott: Fall 2011

 L'Wren Scott's silhouette doesn't change much over time. High-waisted cuts that are made for long legs, femme fatales, and always fitted tight. This is my preferred way to wear skirts and dresses, and I can't get over their fall collection. Such amazing color inspiration! Loving the prints and styling. L'Wren Scott Fall 2011: tiki bars, femme fatales, curtains, and colors done right.
(all photos from style.com)



Mixology. Which direction are you going? Both/All of them!
I don't normally like dresses cut like tanks tops, but the print and color gradation makes for perfection here.
Oh how I would love to throw this on for fall weather. Horizontal Stripes, Horizontal schmipes. This is Bohemian 70s and crisp and modern all at once.
Sequins? Check. Red High heels? Check. Aqua Insanity? Check.


Loving this periwinkle blue with rust color combo.
If I were ever to wear anything close to a suit, it would be this.
Bah! This is amazing. Amazing.Who says tropical wackiness belongs in a tiki bar?

Could be curtain-like, but it is elegant and funky. I should be eyeing my curtains more closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment